Waterway Management Masterclass and Twinning Project
- pairs river management professionals
- focuses on river protection and rehabilitation projects
- supports a mentor and mentee program
- encourages knowledge sharing, capacity building and collaboration.
What’s it all about?
Mentors and mentees work collaboratively to get results on the mentee’s chosen project; a four-stage process used to facilitate this:
- mentors and mentees meet face-to-face and formalise their relationship by completing a mentoring agreement.
- mentors and mentees continue to meet and work together on their mutual learning journey.
- midway through the mentoring time frame, both parties review their progress and satisfaction.
- concluding evaluation and end of formal relationship.